To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes the only thing you need is an answer to a question – but many times it requires advice from an attorney licensed in your state.
Our Legal Advice by Web Cam Service gives you an affordable and convenient way to obtain the professional advice you need and peace of mind you want, all through a personal consultation in the privacy of your own home or office.
To use this service, you will need the following:
- a web camera; and
- a microphone and speakers, or a headset. *If you do not have this hardware, a regular telephone may be used. Specific instructions will be provided when your consultation is scheduled; and
- a high-speed internet connection (DSL, cable or fiber optic. 56K dial-up service will not work).
How It Works:
- Click here to register and purchase our Legal Advice by Web Cam Service for $45.
- Use the secure, encrypted Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to send us a brief summary of your legal issue/matter.
- We will contact you to schedule a time and date for your personal consultation via web cam.
Your Attorney will:
- Review the information you provide.
- Consult with you via web cam to clarify questions, obtain additional information if needed and provide preliminary advice.
- Explain how the law applies to you and outline the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
Our Legal Advice by Web Cam Service can also provide:
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
Our Legal Advice by Web Cam Service is limited to one “incident” which is defined as a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. We will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.
To determine if this service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on our web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. A member of our firm will respond.